1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UNLV

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Buckyball, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Buckyball

Buckyball Play with my "Buckyballs"
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey Everyone,

I just got an interview to UNLV! For those of you who have gone to see the school, what did you guys think? Any info you may have would be great!

Buckyball

2. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Buckyball,

Congrats! Hopefully you will like what you see. A similar topic was started last week, although it died down and hasn't had a post in a couple of days.

Check it out at <a href="http://www.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000975" target="_blank">http://www.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000975</a>

Good luck!

3. StarGirl

StarGirl .....
    10+ Year Member

Hey Buckyball,

are you really going to give up columbia for UNLV? hehe, well at least that opens a seat for me :D hehe let me know how it goes, Vegas is awsome tho!

4. Buckyball

Buckyball Play with my "Buckyballs"
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Stargirl,

I highly doubt it! I'm not even sure I'll go... I haven't received any info yet, just the phone call.

But, hopefully Columbia comes through for you!

Bucky ;)

5. 10040

10040 Junior Member

My friend went there. He told me the admission office was a mess. Piling application folders. :rolleyes: