Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

UNM second look day

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rachmoninov3, Apr 14, 2007.

1. rachmoninov3

rachmoninov3 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Who attended? what did you think? and who's planning on going there definately? Or is everyone still waiting for may?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Zeus MD

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I thought it was okay. Not sure yet if I will be attending the school. Waiting for May and even June / early July for waitlist movement. It will most likely be the one acceptance I keep past May 15th though.

4. Dr. Roket

Dr. Roket aka Dr. Henry Killinger
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I posted this in the decisions page also, but I'll repost it here for those who are interested.

I went to second look day this past (passed?) saturday, and I heard of 2 for sure declines another girl said she was on the fence but that she had already sent her paperwork to UMich, I think she wasn't really on the fence but just wanted to come to the second look and see what was going on but wasn't talked out of her first choice. So that's 3 slots that are opened up already, and the big wave is supposed to come mid may so don't worry about having to wait until may first to start calling the alternate hotline, there probably wont be much activity until then anyways. Stay strong everyone and I hope that those who truly want to attend UNM get the oppurtunity to do so. :luck: :luck: :luck: