decision??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
COA is exactly the same since I am OOS for UNMC.

Thanks for your input!!

Members don't see this ad.

MWU. Nebraska is a good school with a nice class size, but it ain’t worth the ~400k worth of debt. You’ll get more out of MWU than you would from UNMC

Can you elaborate on this? Overall I like the “vibe” a little better at MWU however, I’m very interested in doing research and MWU is not big on research (but you can do it there).
I dont remember a thing about research at either schools, but if you plan on entering the workforce after graduating, you should consider MWU because the MWU schools are the best schools you can attend clinically speaking. I don't think UNMC is bad by any means, but for about the same cost of attendance, I think MWU would be the better option.

Reactions: 1 user
I dont remember a thing about research at either schools, but if you plan on entering the workforce after graduating, you should consider MWU because the MWU schools are the best schools you can attend clinically speaking. I don't think UNMC is bad by any means, but for about the same cost of attendance, I think MWU would be the better option.
Thanks so much for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.