johnnyMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2004
NYC
Visit site
Status
3.8 physics, 4 research projects, along with 3 months of workin' with orphans, tutoring disadvantaged kids 4 hrs a week, with the intent of going into academic medicine? can i get in, father? i feel like my ECs are so lame compared to those mother teresa premeds. i'm sorry, i guess i like to get drunk and wake up late on saturdays. i'm such a typical asian male. am i'm a sinner banished to phd-dom?

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
hey man those are sweet. i used to teach in a classroom and i still private tutor kids of all ages. i respect teachers.

working with orphans is tough but i love kids too...well im assuming you do. one of the best experiences of my life was to be with kids in the classroom or the hospital.

its all good bro. have some soju on me.

About the Ads

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by johnnyMD
3i'm sorry, i guess i like to get drunk and wake up late on saturdays. i'm such a typical asian male.
Are you Japanese or Korean? Sorry it's just a silly stereotype :D

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
a calbee eater for sure! gotta be korean...one of the things we be famous for is our "drinking culture"
Yea, I have yet to meet a non-Christian Korean that can be sober for more than 12 hours....;)

CalBeE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by jlee9531
hey man im christian and i still cant be sober for more than 12 haha.
You type incredibly well for someone who's drunk all day. You should add that skill to your resume. Impressive!

About the Ads