Unsure when to register for the test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bonoz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it once last summer and got a 27 on it (11, 6 VR, 10)

Clearly I need to practice my verbal. I started studying for the test again since the start of the new year. I want to apply this summer. When should I take the test so that I take it when I am ready but also so that I have room to take it a 3rd time if I have to (which I deeply hope I don't) whilst not being too late to apply in this cycle?

Also, just a side question. How many hours in the day should I study? what about when school starts back up again, how many hours should I study then?

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

I took it once last summer and got a 27 on it (11, 6 VR, 10)

Clearly I need to practice my verbal. I started studying for the test again since the start of the new year. I want to apply this summer. When should I take the test so that I take it when I am ready but also so that I have room to take it a 3rd time if I have to (which I deeply hope I don't) whilst not being too late to apply in this cycle?

Also, just a side question. How many hours in the day should I study? what about when school starts back up again, how many hours should I study then?

Cheers

I'd shoot for April (which means register soon!) so that you could retake in June/July. April works best because your primary can be early and your secondaries can be done as you get them... and especially if you AREN'T thrilled with your retake, an early application is key.

You can always retake after your apps are in and update schools. :thumbup: