Untold stories of the ER back on TLC.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

francisdoss

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And its runing now, wednesday at 8:00 pm, will run for 2 hrs
204 people on the forum now maybe some of you should chill out...
"Life of a resident" ( that I will call Life as a post med school slave) will kick in sometime next week.

Members don't see this ad.

francisdoss said:
"Life of a resident" ( that I will call Life as a post med school slave) will kick in sometime next week.

Hey, did you catch the 830EST one? I tuned in an a female ER doc was examining a guy's knee.... but what was the akwardness between them about? Did he hit on her?

francisdoss said:

Discovery Health channel is awesome, but unfortunately for me I do not have access to this channel.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree....I always liked "Maternity Ward", though, & I'm excited about "Resident Life"

ironmanf14 said:
The acting in this show is horrific
hahah we were just talking about that but otherwise i really enjoy thew show

wolfram241 said:
Hey, did you catch the 830EST one? I tuned in an a female ER doc was examining a guy's knee.... but what was the akwardness between them about? Did he hit on her?

He was accidentally given the wrong exam...a testicular exam.

oh god, i can't watch that show. the acting is sooooo bad. and then, they drag out the story when it should really only take 5 min tops to tell. i prefer the shows about surgery and kooky diseases where they feature real patients. oh, and resident life but is that still on?