For Sale Unused SketchyMedical (Sketchymicro & Sketchypharm) Subscription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Subzer0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a SketchyMedical (With sketchymicro AND sketchypharm) subscription let me know. I bought a 6 month subscription for $169 but I'm done with it and it expires 12/1/2016. With 4 months left of access, the remaining time would cost $113 total prorated. I will give you the subscription for $60 or best offer. PM me if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone is interested in a SketchyMedical (With sketchymicro AND sketchypharm) subscription let me know. I bought a 6 month subscription for $169 but I'm done with it and it expires 12/1/2016. With 4 months left of access, the remaining time would cost $113 total prorated. I will give you the subscription for $60 or best offer. PM me if you're interested.

Hello Subzer,
I am interested to buy it for 50$.
let me know if it is okay with you or not.

Hello Subzer,

I am interested to buy it for 50$. let me know your opinion.
Thank you