Unversity of Dalhousie, canada anyone???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benzylique

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a student from canada...
wondering if anyone has applied to dal for the fall?!
I still haven'ted heard...

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I just found out that I was accepted to Dal on Monday. I think there are a batch of letters currently out in the mail. I e-mailed the administrator, too, and she told me my status.

EastCoastRx said:
Hi,

I just found out that I was accepted to Dal on Monday. I think there are a batch of letters currently out in the mail. I e-mailed the administrator, too, and she told me my status.

Hey East coast! Congrats by the way! YOu're probably all stress free right now!!! IF you don't mind me asking... you haven't gotten your letter yet... but you found out that you were in cause the Administrattor told you that through email?? And when in may did you have your interview...
Man.... finding out so late... i feel like my chances are not that great anymore... even though i thought i did great in the interview... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend who found out he got in back in June so I e-mailed the administrator to find out why I hadnt heard anything from her. She wrote me back saying my letter was in the mail and it was an acceptance. I got my letter in the mail the same day. I think I must have been on a waitlist or something, because some people found out a long time ago that they were in. But don't give up hope yet if you haven't heard anything. No news is good news - better than a rejection.

EastCoastRx said:
I have a friend who found out he got in back in June so I e-mailed the administrator to find out why I hadnt heard anything from her. She wrote me back saying my letter was in the mail and it was an acceptance. I got my letter in the mail the same day. I think I must have been on a waitlist or something, because some people found out a long time ago that they were in. But don't give up hope yet if you haven't heard anything. No news is good news - better than a rejection.

crappy deal... I wrote her a week ago.. and all she said was "The last of the letters are being sent out" she didn't say anything about being accepted....

anyways... i'll keep you updated...

benzylique said:
crappy deal... I wrote her a week ago.. and all she said was "The last of the letters are being sent out" she didn't say anything about being accepted....

anyways... i'll keep you updated...

I called and i didn't make it!