UofM01

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Shawn_99, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Shawn_99

Shawn_99 Junior Member

I got into Marqute, Temple, Haward and Indiana University and I have my next coming interview at Nova, and I will update you on that after Dec 13th.
    best wishes, and I am so excited, I don't know which one to choose, I wasn't expecting even an interview in any one of the schools that I got in. thanks god.
    I hope to see you in Nova,heheh,,see you later
    bye

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Big_Poppa DDS

Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member

I can't believe such immature braggarts are going to be going to dental school. You gotta wonder whats wrong with the admissions process!

4. Big_Poppa,

I've noticed that you've made some sarcastic remarks in the past regarding people's acceptances and scholarships. I consider everyone on this post as part of a family, future collegues. We've gone through the whole process together...and now we're finally hearing some good news after all that work we put in.

I hope that one day when you have a patient in your chair and he/she tells you that something remarkable has happened in their life such as having a baby or gotten a new job, your remark will not be, "YOU"RE SUCH A BRAGGART".

I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.