1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UOMHS Vs. UHS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by scoren, Mar 4, 1999.

1. scoren

scoren Member
    10+ Year Member

To all current students or applicants who chose between these two schools:

These are two great schools, but I'd be interested in learning why you chose one over the other. I like various aspects of the school in Des Moines, and other ones about the one in KC. It's a tough decision!

Thanks for your input [​IMG]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ewagner

ewagner Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Soren,
    Last year I was accepted to both uhs and uomhs. I am now at UHS. I am happy. I chose UHS because I preferred KC over Des Moines, I also liked the facilities and campus at UHS. Both are good schools, UOMHS for example has a few professional programs (ie. PT, PA,etc) that you can mingle with the students. UHS does not offer that currently. So, as far as the school, I am happy, as far as diversity of students...we are lacking.

Hey , we do have a kickin' anatomy lab! ERF is cool too. One of a kind.

later

e

4. scoren

scoren Member
    10+ Year Member

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I do admit the anatomy and OMM labs are UHS are great! I arrived for my interview on a weekend after one of the exam periods and the campus seemed like a ghost town, it was amazing. It's interesting to hear why people choose one particular school over another!

Thanks again,

Scott