UOP 2014 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J2468

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Best of Luck to everyone who's awaiting the interviews!

Members don't see this ad.

Any guys wanting to share accommodation for UOP?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone who has interviewed there before, share their experience?

Hi,
I have a Euratech portable silent dental compressor in perfect condition with food pedal and hand piece attachments. Nothing else required for set up. Just plug it and attach your hand piece. Had used it for UOP bench test and got accepted.
Very easy to set up and very low on noise, you can easily use it in your apartment to practice.
Not very huge in size so can be shipped and transported in the USA comfortably.

if anyone is interested PM me. I used it for my bench preparation just for 8 days.

thanks

Hi,
I have a Euratech portable silent dental compressor in perfect condition with food pedal and hand piece attachments. Nothing else required for set up. Just plug it and attach your hand piece. Had used it for UOP bench test and got accepted.
Very easy to set up and very low on noise, you can easily use it in your apartment to practice.

if anyone is interested PM me. I used it for my bench preparation just for 8 days.

thanks

Any female willing to sharing accommodation??

Declining UOP IV, one lucky person might get the call. Good luck everyone.

uop accomodation. Any female?
acttr

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any female interested in sharing accommodation for UOP, please message me.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

thanks
Whats the cost?

I have the uop manual incase anyone is interested

Hey guise, how strictly do you think they will huge us on manual?
I suppose this would be the only invitation I got this year(((

Which typhodont does pacific work with?

Hi,

how many people have been invited? Any idea?