UOP After Dec 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpn123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview on Jan 22 can anyone who is a UOP/interviewed at the school give me feed back.

Do I still have a good shot even after Dec 1. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The hard part of getting in at UOP is getting an interview. If you have been granted an interview, it is basically your spot to lose. They just want to make sure you are really the person your application says you are. I think 95% or more of the people they interview are accepted. Last year, my cousin interviewed at about that time, end of Jan or beginning of Feb. he was accepted about two weeks later. So congrats, good luck, and you'll love the experience.

hey jpn123 when did you hear about your interview and how? I still haven't heard from them, nor has the status on their webtools been updated for me other than just "review" and it's been more than the 8 weeks they said it would take. I'm worried....:(

Hey CaliNY. I'm in the same boat as you are. When I submitted my application (in July), UOP was my #1 choice. I have gotten an interview invite from all of the schools except UOP. :( Anyway, my status on their website says that my application is in review and can take 4-8 weeks or something. But I think it's been more than 8 weeks since that message was posted too. I also read on the other threads that people have messages like "re-review in December / January". I don't have that...:( Maybe I should call and inquire about this.