uop alternate list candidates...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey..all those candidates who have been put in the alternate list at uop, kindly enter your names in this thread, so that we may have a broad idea as to our chances further...count me as one...

Members don't see this ad.

count me in too....im on the altenate list

Members don't see this ad :)
m there in alternate list...
guys can you post ur scores and the interviews u got....

i m n alt list too.....

Count me in, although I have declined it.

So, we have 8 candidates on alternate list as yet....all those who have'nt listed their names as yet...kindly post..

im on the alternate list too,declining it.
I willbe joining upenn ,my dream school.

Members don't see this ad :)
im also in the alternate list.......tired of bad news.......

i am on the alternate list too.....

so..12 candidates on this thread as yet....come on...

Does anyone have an idea whether Pacific will start calling people from the alternate list after Dec 15th which is the last day for those accepted to respond? Or will we only be notified starting Jan 2009?

As far as I know, they will start calling in January.

Good luck everyone!

hey guys,

Now that the date for paying the initial deposit is over at UOP and all of us alternate list candidates are waiting anxiously for that lucky call, please post on this thread if any of you get called from the alternate list so that the others would come to know that the list is moving forward.
Thanks and all the best to everyone....:thumbup:

I called them today and they say they will not be deciding on the new list before january...any1 else any other news?

hi guys...i was on the alternate list ..i just got accepted at UOP..all the best to everyone waiting....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

hi guys...i was on the alternate list ..i just got accepted at UOP..all the best to everyone waiting....:banana::banana::banana::banana:
hey congrats....it means uop has started calling the alternate list candidates too...did u receive a phone call or an email?