Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Dentist
hey..all those candidates who have been put in the alternate list at uop, kindly enter your names in this thread, so that we may have a broad idea as to our chances further...count me as one...

impaction

10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
m there in alternate list...
guys can you post ur scores and the interviews u got....

OP
E

Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Dentist
So, we have 8 candidates on alternate list as yet....all those who have'nt listed their names as yet...kindly post..

dypsomania26

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Does anyone have an idea whether Pacific will start calling people from the alternate list after Dec 15th which is the last day for those accepted to respond? Or will we only be notified starting Jan 2009?

Vejaeju

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2008
Status
Dentist
As far as I know, they will start calling in January.

Good luck everyone!

dypsomania26

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
hey guys,

Now that the date for paying the initial deposit is over at UOP and all of us alternate list candidates are waiting anxiously for that lucky call, please post on this thread if any of you get called from the alternate list so that the others would come to know that the list is moving forward.
Thanks and all the best to everyone....:thumbup:

smallwonder

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I called them today and they say they will not be deciding on the new list before january...any1 else any other news?

OP
E

Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Dentist
hi guys...i was on the alternate list ..i just got accepted at UOP..all the best to everyone waiting....:banana::banana::banana::banana:
hey congrats....it means uop has started calling the alternate list candidates too...did u receive a phone call or an email?