uop alternate list please put in here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistcool

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an alternate list in uop,if any one else got it,just put in their names here.this way we can know how many people are actually there and what are the hopes.thanks to all of you

Members don't see this ad.

we should make a seperate thread like last year so tha we can have an idea how far things have moved.guys its for ourself only,so please help yourself and people like u .

hello all, i'm also on alternate list.. hope it does move and al the best to everyone who are waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
[hi i am on the lternate list too...:( dunno what the chances are...

I got an alternate list in uop,if any one else got it,just put in their names here.this way we can know how many people are actually there and what are the hopes.thanks to all of you

I am also in Alternate list ...........
Hope will get admission this year

Hey guys!!!
I wont be attending UOP so there will be an opening there!
good luck to you all!

Any idea if any one was selected from alternate list last year.
Hope we get selected, keeping my fingers crossed.:xf:

Hi every one I am also on alternate list....

Hi everyone,

Sorry for late reply.I am in alternate list too.Does anyone have any idea how many would be in alternate list and what are the chances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep finger crossed,
Hope to see you soon!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Good luck everyone!

---------------------------------

I know two of candidates who did not receive 'alternate listing'. So, that means not everyone has received it. (UOP always is a mystery and chances depend on our rankings on the alternate list!)

Last edited:
Do You know when UOP ask the accepted people to pay tuition deposit to reserve their spot? Thanks

Hi everyone....i heard that uop ppl called some of the applicants whether they are still interested in uop and were accepted..and it all happened yesterday.....
a friend of mine told me that his friend got a call yesterday and he was accepted...
is there anyone else who got calls from uop???//
its a phone call not email.......

Thanks waiting09......
did you confirm with warren?
i heard the acceptances for the waiting list were out..

Thanks waiting09......
did you confirm with warren?
i heard the acceptances for the waiting list were out..

I am not very optimistic at this point. I am thinking, at this point even if I hear anything it will be after even a much longer wait after sombody gives up his/her seat in the last minute.

I wish all those who got calls from UOP and who have decided to go to UOP would post here so we will know who all are going to uop and also know the chances of being called.

hey dentistkrishna,

Can u plz let me know wat day u were interviewed at BU? thanx and all the best to u.

Hi nummo...
i was interviewed on nov19 at BU and received acceptance on 24thnov

Hi all, any updates??
I heard that the accepted applicants have to pay some amount again in april... when is that and how much is it??
are there any chances for a slide in alternate list?

I think the only shift in alternate list will be if any of the accepted students loan does not get approved or they back out for some odd reason. However, chances are very unlikely. I would not hold my breath on it.

When you really want something, the whole universe.........

U know what I mean.
All the best!

hey bombay bds.....
UOP is 1hour drive from my home....so i prefer here..
Actually i didnt get what you mean by saying... really want and universe....
can u eloborate that?

hey bombay bds.....
UOP is 1hour drive from my home....so i prefer here..
Actually i didnt get what you mean by saying... really want and universe....
can u eloborate that?

Its a famous line from paulo cohelo's book - 'the alchemist'.
"If you truly want something, the whole universe conspires to help you achieve it."
The same line was modified a bit into hindi and used in the Shah rukh khan starrer 'Om Shanti Om'.

In simple words, keep the faith!