uop and usc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rcmonkeypie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, everyone:

I have questions about uop and usc. My applications to both school were completed around mid-August. I just checked UOP's website. It turned out that my file is still in review!!! in review for this long...? Then I got a letter from USC last week saying my application is at the most critical level of review process. Are those good news or bad news? Anyone has similar expereinces?thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

That letter from USC is good news.

I agree with Shawn. If USC wasnt seriously considering your application, it would have never reached that level in the review process.

With UOP, its not as clear. It could go either way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, guys;

you guys make me feel so much better right now. I guess that I just have to wait and pray. Thanks!!!!!

Hey Monkiepie,
I have a question for you. I am also still on review at UOP and my application was complete around sept. I just got a letter yesterday from USC that my app is in the 2nd level of review. Is this the same letter you got from USC or if not how long after you got the letter that I did did you get the letter you spoke about in your thread. Thanks:)

The letter he received was the third level review. I think your application is/was in 2nd level while you post. It seems he completed his application a bit earlier than yours. Don't worry. It takes time. You will receive the third letter!

Thanks for your time and concern :) :)