UOP- Looking for a place to live!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalgirl8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an incoming to student and can't find any apt less than 1500...anybody got some suggestions? I will not have a car so i need to be within walking distance (don't want to rely on pub transit to get to school on time).

Dentalgirl8
UOP c/o 2014:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I am an incoming to student and can't find any apt less than 1500...anybody got some suggestions? I will not have a car so i need to be within walking distance (don't want to rely on pub transit to get to school on time).

Dentalgirl8

I pay $1500 exactly, and I'm fairly certain that's the average if you want to live alone. Are you part of the 2014 facebook group? There are people on there also looking and living with others will definitely drop that price.

I pay $1500 exactly, and I'm fairly certain that's the average if you want to live alone. Are you part of the 2014 facebook group? There are people on there also looking and living with others will definitely drop that price.

Another reason I am glad I am from the midwest! I pay $650/mo for a one bedroom now and will be moving to a 2 story, 3 bedroom for $1100/mo. . . albeit a 30 minute commute from downtown Indy.

Maybe its not to late to apply to IU for this years matriculating class? ;)

Members don't see this ad :)

Dentalgirl8

Sounds like what you need is a roommate. Public transit is incredibly reliable in SF though, lots of people took it every single day.

So i finally found one on craigslist that worked out .. hip hip hooray for me. Studio for $1345/month and a block away from school!!!