UOP, represent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tryinghard

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.. I see a lot of people got into USC getting to know each other. What about the UOP acceptances. Do you guys want to share your thoughts of the school, the academcis, student happiness, grading, drop out rate?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to respond to your pms, but your inbox is full...

school was ok...i interviewed there yesterday...not as ghetto as the area around usc.

Members don't see this ad :)
when do you hear? how was the interview? waht about the campus, student happiness, etc?

group 1....i was the guy that sat on the right hand.
Remember when the lady said that the people on the right were going to help you to your room. I was sitting next to them.

How about you.

riskhk, are they all done with interviews there?

Ah, I remember you. I was in group 2. I was sitting up towards
the top, in the middle. I was the one from Louisiana who asked her if geography was a prereq. when she wasn't sure if New Orleans was in Louisiana. Did it go alright for you? I think I did okay. Stockton isn't much to look at... I grew up in Sacramento, which isn't much different. Good luck to you.

riskhk, are they all done with interviews there?

I was told that they had one more day of interviews.

Hey pre first years at UOP. Do you want to bring up some positives of teh school. i.e. student factors, or academic factors.
i wish we had some 1st or 2nd years, to give us some insider opinons..