UOP supplemental essay revision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alswl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Min.
I have written 2 short essays for UOP supplemental application and i am trying to send it within a week. I have already asked everyone on the personal statement revision thread who were willing to read the essays and i feel bad asking them again... :confused:

If there is anyone willing to read my essays, please please please let me know...:scared: Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, my name is Min.
I have written 2 short essays for UOP supplemental application and i am trying to send it within a week. I have already asked everyone on the personal statement revision thread who were willing to read the essays and i feel bad asking them again... :confused:

If there is anyone willing to read my essays, please please please let me know...:scared: Thank you!!

Hi,
I already got accepted so Iam willing to do that for you.

I think you should be careful about sending out your essays for others to read. You never know who might want to copy it especially when you send it out to a lot of people. Do you think you can get an advisor or someone in the writing lab to do it for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
writing lab? I never heard of such thing but I'll look for it now. Thank you for your advise :)

i know this girl who only applied to two schools and will be going to uop; she said it was her first time applying or bust; she stole a lot of ideas and bs her essay of becoming an oncologist pharmacist; yeah just hope she flunk out..yup it's an on-going learning process, cheated her way in class and we all know it too...(i wonder who took my thumb drive...dawnit; on 2nd thought maybe it's the reason for identity theft occurrences)

i know this girl who only applied to two schools and will be going to uop; she said it was her first time applying or bust; she stole a lot of ideas and bs her essay of becoming an oncologist pharmacist; yeah just hope she flunk out..yup it's an on-going learning process, cheated her way in class and we all know it too...(i wonder who took my thumb drive...dawnit; on 2nd thought maybe it's the reason for identity theft occurrences)

I would be careful about suggesting that someone cheated their way into pharmacy school. Such a statement, as is any statement involving admissions, is a serious accusation and weighs heavily both on you and the person you are accusing. Essentially what you are accusing her of doing is breaking the law. Unless you have proof and are willing to bring it up against her, it is better that you not say anything about the situation. It doesn't do anyone any good. This is a public forum, and we will always take what others say with a grain of salt. Don't expect us to side with you, or to pity you just because we don't like cheaters. We will make our own judgements based on the information that is available to us. People who cry wolf are more likely to be judged themselves.

Min...send me your stuff...I just haven't had time to respond to the email (I mean I forgot). I will look at it early next week.

BTW...I made her PS sparkle :p