Uop/ucla/ucsf

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by FutureNSXDent, Nov 29, 2002.

1. FutureNSXDent

FutureNSXDent Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone recently received interviews for any of these schools? By recent, I mean starting Nov. Seems like the first wave of interviews have ended for these schools and I've heard that the second wave of interview will not be sent out until after next year. Anyone know or have heard of anything in regards to interviews on these schools? Any input is appreciated!

NSXDent

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Star Babe

Star Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

That is true... i guess if they wanted to give u an interview for the 1st half they should have scheduled u for december... considering it's x-mass break so we got 3 more weeks and i'm pretty sure all the interview spots for december are taken...so we have to wait untill Jan. I just went to ucla for the interview... haven't heard sh*7t from uop, and mailed in my ucsf secondary two weeks ago!

4. FutureNSXDent

FutureNSXDent Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey starbabe, do you mind telling me ur stats so i can get a rough idea of what the schools are looking for in terms of the numbers? Also, has anyone received any interviews (after Nov up till now) from UOP/UCLA/UCSF for interview that WILL be scheduled sometimes next year?? THanks!

NSXDent

5. Star Babe

Star Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

My stats are on page 2 of the stats page.

6. tinker bell

tinker bell 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

Has any one been successful with ucsf webtools lately? I haven't been able to sign in at all. If you could sign in, you could pretty much check up your stat.
    The webtools always ask me to fill out my aadsas id # and my name. It somehow just doesn't work....
    And I'm so tired of waiting. May be they don't want us late applicants, or they only pick cream of the crop. I will just set my heart on any school that accepts me first. Leave California school story on another side so I can concentrate on my studying....I don't really want to think of them now. Who knows what it takes to get an interview. We may never get one, so why waiting for something that will never come?
    :oops: