Feb 7, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi All!
I believe the interview phase is over, and that admissions and acceptances should be sent out by Feb 10th, 2017?
I was wondering if anyone has heard from UOP (University of the Pacific) yet?

clyn2002

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
They sent an email on Saturday saying we should hear by the 17th. No word yet

Feb 7, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Email!? what email? I'm suppose to get an email? I didn't get an email hehe...
Should I be concerned? I think I'm concerned.

About the Ads

clyn2002

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
This is what I got:

Greetings!

The faculty, staff, and students thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of you during our interview process. We hope you enjoyed your time in the department.

The Admissions Committee will be reviewing all of the information you shared with us in the past two weeks, through the end of next week (Feb 10-12th). All applicants can expect a communication from us by February 17th.

Those applicants who are offered admission and wish to accept will be required to confirm their acceptance with deposit by March 3rd.

Thank you again for joining us for an interview!

Dr. Sandra Reina-Guerra

Feb 3, 2017
I have no idea :( I am so torn! I had no idea this choice would be so difficult! But that two year curriculum is an awesome benefit

It really is! I love UOP and their program. I unfortunately couldn't apply because I was missing a class requirement :( but congrats and hope it works out wherever you end up going!!

About the Ads
Feb 14, 2017
Hi just trying to figure out the waitlist at UOP. Was everyone who interviewed waitlisted or did they also reject people after the interview?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.