UOP University of the Pacific Decisions Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GarrzThunder

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
I believe the interview phase is over, and that admissions and acceptances should be sent out by Feb 10th, 2017?
I was wondering if anyone has heard from UOP (University of the Pacific) yet?

Members don't see this ad.

They sent an email on Saturday saying we should hear by the 17th. No word yet

Email!? what email? I'm suppose to get an email? I didn't get an email hehe...
Should I be concerned? I think I'm concerned.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is what I got:

Greetings!

The faculty, staff, and students thoroughly enjoyed meeting each of you during our interview process. We hope you enjoyed your time in the department.

The Admissions Committee will be reviewing all of the information you shared with us in the past two weeks, through the end of next week (Feb 10-12th). All applicants can expect a communication from us by February 17th.

Those applicants who are offered admission and wish to accept will be required to confirm their acceptance with deposit by March 3rd.

Thank you again for joining us for an interview!

Dr. Sandra Reina-Guerra

I have no idea :( I am so torn! I had no idea this choice would be so difficult! But that two year curriculum is an awesome benefit

It really is! I love UOP and their program. I unfortunately couldn't apply because I was missing a class requirement :( but congrats and hope it works out wherever you end up going!!

Hi I got waitlisted at UOP and was told. It to expect to hear anything until May 1, did anyone else get this?

Hi I got waitlisted at UOP and was told. It to expect to hear anything until May 1, did anyone else get this?
Yes I got it too! But I committed to UCSF already

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my spot today. I hope this opens up a spot for someone! Good luck to all of you! :)

Hi just trying to figure out the waitlist at UOP. Was everyone who interviewed waitlisted or did they also reject people after the interview?

Congrats! Still hoping I get in to UOP off the waitlist
Thank you! The letter I received from UOP said applicants have until March 3 to confirm and send in a deposit; so the next applicant wave should start around then :)

I got my acceptance call today! Is there a facebook group yet?

I got my acceptance call today! Is there a facebook group yet?

congratulations!! Here is the group, It's private but just message the group creator to let them know you're in :)

Whoops haha that didn't work! Just type in UOP DPT Class of 2019 and it should pop up.