mofo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Status
I have an interview at UOP next week. Yay! I am just curious about the chances of getting accepted if one has an interview at UOP specifically . I have heard that they accept most of the people that they interview. Is this true? I'll be very, very excited if it is!!!

Mofo

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2001
California
Status
yes, as far as i know, it is true.
I believe they only interview 300 applicants so if you get an interview, you have a good chance of getting in..

mofo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Status
Thanks Beagle. It just seems like tons of people apply to UOP, yet I haven't heard anyone say they have gotten rejected yet.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Unless you are "like talking to a wall" in person, then you will be accepted! Congrats on the interview!

(Sidenote: UOP is a great school. My uncle graduated from there, went on to open a great practice, then was placed as the president of the Western Board of Regional Examiners.)

syjun

15+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi. I was just wondering what your stats were? I'm hoping to get an interview for UOP and wanted to know what my chances are.

Thanks

mofo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
Status
I got a 21 on the DAT. My GPA is a 3.4. Science GPA is about a 3.2.

Maybe soon you will get the interview in the mail!

DATMATT

SISU
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2002
www.kristineumann.com
Status
I have not heard back from them yet. I think they are waiting for a letter of rec I guess. ADA may have it there next year if I am lucky.

Matt

juan7677

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
UOP accepts almost everyone they interview since they only interview ppl they really want. My friend, who's a 2nd year at UOP, told me that the only ppl they rejected in the past were those that lied in their application and those that couldn't speak english well.