Uop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received results from UOP? Any idea when they will make their decision?

Plus, how do they make their decision...if they still have to interview people in december?????
Do they wait until after december to make their decision? This whole rolling admission process is strange.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Laser, long time without posting, ah? ;)

About UOP, check my post about it in the 2004 app thread. I talked to them on Friday.

Hey Meggs,

I was gone for a wedding.....and then busy with some other stuff. NOthing new to report...really.

I found your post about UOP...apparently I had missed it. Thanks for the info. I think you are "Message Post" Queen...I think you are female...right? YOu have so many posts that it takes a long time to sort through all of them. Nevertheless, thanks for all your info. You are a great source of information.

With 300 seats.......and hoping to get one of eight seats...well...I don't need to do the math to figure out that I MAY have a better chance to get hit by lighting before getting accepted there.....but let us all hope for the best!!!!!:clap:

Originally posted by Laser
...I think you are "Message Post" Queen...I think you are female...right? YOu have so many posts that it takes a long time to sort through all of them. Nevertheless, thanks for all your info. You are a great source of information.

Female, yes. I won't have too much time to keep posting, 'cause next week I'll go back to work. So.....