1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

upcomming UHS interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by fmfcorpsman, Mar 16, 2000.

1. fmfcorpsman

fmfcorpsman Member
    10+ Year Member

Thank god.
    Im really looking forward to this interview, and I have good feelings about my chances of admitance. I was worried that I had applied to late in the cycle to be considered(Late January). UHS has been very friendly over the phone and helpful in any way they can, which is a far cry from the reception I keep getting from Des Moines.
    I know that there are alot of UHS people on this site and was wondering if you have any advice regarding my interview or staying in KC. Also what were your feelings about the school. I have read interview feedback on the web site and have become more interested.
    The more I learn about Osteopathic medicine the more I become interested. Well I hope I get in and am looking forward to having some of you as class mates next year.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

UHS accepts a very large percentage of the people it interviews, so if you have gotten this far, the hard part is over. Most of the people who I interviewed with are now my classmates.

For the most part, interviews are not very high-stress. I'm sure it depends on the prof doing the questioning, but most of them are pretty cool and not interested in giving youa hard time. Know about Osteopathic Medicine (you never know if your interviewer is part of the OPP department or not!) I wouldn't worry too much about it. They will make you feel very at home and I'm sure you'll be offerred an acceptance (unless you really screw up the interview!) Like I said, almost everyone from my interview group is now my classmates, so remember the people you meet on interview day. When is your interview? I would be more than happy to meet with you on your interview day if you have anything else you want to discuss or see. E-mail me if you want. Good luck!

4. fmfcorpsman

fmfcorpsman Member
    10+ Year Member

The interview date is the 3rd of April, My email is [email protected] I am really looking forward to it. Your comments are encouraging.

5. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

The first year class will be on spring break the week of April 3rd, so unfortunately I will not be able to meet with you then. Good luck with your interview, and e-mail me if you have any questions at all.