Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Update on Cincinnati, NEOUCOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Resident Alien, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Resident Alien

7+ Year Member

Received NEOUCOM's secondary today (09/04) as well as Wright State (as another poster mentioned).
    Univ of Cincinnati directed me to an online "registration" form via their email (also accessible from their website), which basically asked me to paste stuff from the AMCAS app. Plus, they have decidedthee is no secondary, nor a secondary fee for this year.....$30 i wont have to spend!! hehe.

2. jasmine

jasmine Member
    7+ Year Member

Yeah I finished U of Cinnci's secondary over the weekend - has anyone heard from them in terms of interviewing?

I thought NEOUCOM was exclusively for those crazy kids who know from the age of 18 they want to study nothing but medicine for the best years of their lives. You can be admitted out of college?

3. Resident Alien

7+ Year Member

Actually, they do have an MD program, whose space availibility is dependent on the number of vacated seats from the BS/MD program.