KennyV

5+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2013
Status
Just finished my finals today and aced them. I am expecting my SGPA to sky rocket since some of these classes were retakes from my freshman year blunders. I'm wondering how I should update my schools soon after I get my grades back.

I know AACOMAS allows transcript updates, but I also know that update letters are another popular solution.

How should I go about this? Updating AACOMAS is a given, but should I also sent update letters as well to the schools I have applied to?

Fedxup

5+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Just finished my finals today and aced them. I am expecting my SGPA to sky rocket since some of these classes were retakes from my freshman year blunders. I'm wondering how I should update my schools soon after I get my grades back.

I know AACOMAS allows transcript updates, but I also know that update letters are another popular solution.

How should I go about this? Updating AACOMAS is a given, but should I also sent update letters as well to the schools I have applied to?
Someone else can chime in since I haven't been through the process but I would do both, just in case they downloaded your application already. This way if they haven't downloaded your updated application they.

Aug 9, 2012
Status
I'm curious what the proper method of this is also.

I have 2 interviews in January with schools but I want them to see that I got an A in two upper level bio courses prior to my interview. Also I want the schools that have waitlisted me for an interview to see my new grades also.

If we update through AACOMAS do they ping the schools we applied to that there was an update in our application?