Update with final grades....with a drop?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TleilaxuMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My grades are going to drop this quarter and thus drop my gpa. should I send them to update schools I am waitlisted at/ accepted at?
I took 24 units this quarter and I think I will be getting two "A-". I usually always got "A". Just wondering if they will think I am slacking and be able to withdraw my acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

My grades are going to drop this quarter and thus drop my gpa. should I send them to update schools I am waitlisted at/ accepted at?
I took 24 units this quarter and I think I will be getting two "A-". I usually always got "A". Just wondering if they will think I am slacking and be able to withdraw my acceptances?

Well, I figure that the schools will want to know what your grades are in this last semester, but seriously...A-? I don't think that is going to change anything for you. How is that going to change everything you've done up to your acceptances? It's going to change nothing.

Stop sweating it!

Members don't see this ad :)

Troll...

I wonder how long before instead of saying troll over and over, someone gets the 'attention *****' graphic.

24 credits????????? dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng how do you even have time to write this post!!:eek: :eek:

24 credits????????? dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng how do you even have time to write this post!!:eek: :eek:
No, no. I am taking 24 units. I have time because I am using computer to study....ugghh

hows about it that grade drop wasn't to an A-?

My grades have def gone down, not horrendously, but enough that its quite dissimilar. Also, I changed around my classes so that I was supposed to take a couple of sciences classes but insead put them off. Should I send in an update?

bump

Is it worth it to send an updat bc it shows interest? Or should I not send it bc it doesn't help my app?