Update Worthy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boogiecousins94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work in a lab full time for over a year and I've been complete everywhere since late July/beginning of August (Haven't heard anything yet from anywhere_. I recently updated two schools that "favor" updates about a book chapter I will be second author on as I got confirmation it will be published in December (I know far away but I guess this counts as "in press")

I literally sent these updates in today and now I found out about a "research retreat" where I work. For reference, I work at a top 5 hospital/med school (just for reference of the scale/significance of the event). This will be a poster presentation and I will be first author. I realize this is not a national conference and its just hospital wide. Is this still update worthy? The presentation is in a month so I'm assuming I would update then, but since I just updated stuff now I'm not sure if this is a) significant enough or b) too soon after my first update

Thank you for the feedback

Members don't see this ad.