updated grades sent to school post acceptance concerns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midnitetots12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi - does anyone know if a school would rescind an acceptance following an acceptance once they see the last semester of grades if one of them is a pass.

Long story short, I'm considering taking up more work hours and changing one class to pass no pass. It's for my major, but it isn't a prereq. I've never done this before and my gpa is a 3.93 with a 520 MCAT so I'm wondering if they'll look at it a little more leniently? I know most schools ask for updated transcripts only after post-acceptance, and I'm wondering if they'd rescind me for this. I will be submitting my primary before these grades are finalized.

Members don't see this ad.

No one will care or notice

Reactions: 1 user
Hi - does anyone know if a school would rescind an acceptance following an acceptance once they see the last semester of grades if one of them is a pass.

Long story short, I'm considering taking up more work hours and changing one class to pass no pass. It's for my major, but it isn't a prereq. I've never done this before and my gpa is a 3.93 with a 520 MCAT so I'm wondering if they'll look at it a little more leniently? I know most schools ask for updated transcripts only after post-acceptance, and I'm wondering if they'd rescind me for this. I will be submitting my primary before these grades are finalized.
You'll be fine. Take it easy the next few months. You deserve a break before the next leg of the marathon.

Reactions: 1 user

It's a pre-med delusion, and a pernicious one at that, that somehow Adcoms would consider a P or a par with, or even worse than an F.

Reactions: 1 users