Updated TBR CARS Book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seahorserace

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably a long shot but I was wondering if anyone bought the updated TBR CARS book and if they could comment on the differences compared to the old verbal book.

Members don't see this ad.

This is probably a long shot but I was wondering if anyone bought the updated TBR CARS book and if they could comment on the differences compared to the old verbal book.

Every piece of updated material from TBR, thus far, has been rock solid. Their old CARS book was not great (read: bad for the 2015 MCAT), but they, as they write in the front of their books, are extremely careful to release material until they have it nailed down.

I have not read the new CARS book, but, if I had to put money on it, I would say that it's going to be well, well worth the money.

If you reinforce what TBR has with TestingSolutions on here and Khan passages, you're going to be a-okay.

The biggest difference lies in the passages. Irrelevant topics have been removed and the passages are now assembled in a more random order than before. They used to be easiest to hardest with the last passage sets more realistic than the first passage sets. Now the passage sets are closer to one another in terms of difficulty.