Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Updating AACOMAS application?

Discussion in 'Osteopathic School-Specific Discussions' started by AORiverContra, 09.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. AORiverContra

AORiverContra 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    A few days ago I updated my AACOMAS application, adding some experiences and adding a few new schools. The Status for these schools currently says "Submitted to AACOMAS." Am I going to have to wait another 4 weeks for these schools to receive my application??

Also, how do schools see my update? Does AACOMAS highlight what I updated? Does it happen instantly?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Fedxup

Fedxup 2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    No. They will be released on Tuesday to the new schools and also old schools with updated experience. Idk if it is highlighted or something but there is a system where if you update something it tells the schools you added something new. GL
    wrong forum btw

About the ads