nebuchadnezzar90

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2016
Hello, I recently had an interview with a school and the interviewers were asking a lot of questions about me not having a job at the moment. I recently got a part-time job and was wondering if I can send an email to the school letting them know that I got a job? Is this something I can do and is it worth doing if I already interviewed?

ncide

2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Some schools do keep track of the correspondence that you keep with the admissions committee and will save those in your personal file when they evaluate you. If there are aspects of you that you feel would highlight something good about you, then yes, go ahead and update the schools.

Reactions: nebuchadnezzar90
OP
N

nebuchadnezzar90

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2016
Is there anything specific I need to send them as proof or just tell them that i'm working and where i'm working?

Thanks for the help btw!

ncide

2+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Your word, that's all. I'd try to tie it into dentistry if possible.

Reactions: nebuchadnezzar90

doc toothache

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2006
Status
Dentist
Make sure you include a weekly schedule.

FutureTiger

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello, I recently had an interview with a school and the interviewers were asking a lot of questions about me not having a job at the moment. I recently got a part-time job and was wondering if I can send an email to the school letting them know that I got a job? Is this something I can do and is it worth doing if I already interviewed?
If you don't mind, what school asked about not having a job?

DSNCSUN

2+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Are you having a gap year and they asked you that question or are you currently in school?