Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Updating app query

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by word, Dec 19, 2001.

1. word

word Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just needed some advice about how or whether it is worth the effort to update my app. I just graduated this semester. Because I had good grades this term, I will be graduate with summa cum laude. Also I got a research article published in a journal.
    First, how do I show this? (transcript, copy of article, or is a statement sufficient) Is it worth it to send to schools I have yet to interview at? Will this help at all? Any feedback would be appreciated.
    PS
    any ideas about fun things to do until next fall

2. ccryder

ccryder Member
    7+ Year Member

I definitely think it would be a good idea to update your app at all the schools you applied to, even the ones you have yet to interview at. It can only help you. I would send an official transcript and a letter describing the article--I wouldn't send the entire article but I would mention that if the school was interested, they could contact you to request a copy. Good luck!