Updating schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppfizenm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently working as a teacher. Is getting a new job in a laboratory considered something legitimate to update schools about?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently working as a teacher. Is getting a new job in a laboratory considered something legitimate to update schools about?

Pre-interview it's not the most recommended thing to update schools. But if placed on a pre-interview hold, then anything at all might help your case.

It might all depend on how receptive the school is towards updates. This can be very school specific.

Good luck!

pre-interview it's not the most recommended thing to update schools. But if placed on a pre-interview hold, then anything at all might help your case.

It might all depend on how receptive the school is towards updates. This can be very school specific.

Good luck!

+1

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-interview it's not the most recommended thing to update schools. But if placed on a pre-interview hold, then anything at all might help your case.

Good luck!

Thanks. I don't think the job I have now would really be a negative or hurt me so if I get the interviews I can just let them know then I guess.

Good thinking! That means you could have something to discuss in your interview.

This job gives me plenty anyway. They are all court ordered to be there and have a wealth of behavioral and learning disabilities.