Updating with New Job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riguy16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering getting a part time job on top of a job that I currently have, for financial reasons and to help my family. I am debating whether it would be worth updating schools that I have interviewed at about a possible new position?

The new position, if I take it, will not be medically related (current job is), but would purely be done for finances, since I am low SES.

Members don't see this ad.

I am considering getting a part time job on top of a current job that I currently have, for financial reasons and to help my family. I am debating whether it would be worth updating schools that I have interviewed at about a possible new position?

The new position, if I take it, will not be medically related (current job is), but would purely be done for finances, since I am low SES.
No.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks- I was thinking no as well, but have been debating whether contacting with such an update would be warranted.

Any other opinions would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you think an update will accomplish?

If you truly ask yourself this and think about it youll see the answer is this isnt even close to being something that could be worth an update.