updating work/activities on amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scarfscarfscarf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i completely neglected to include a critical activity i took park in during college. i've already submitted it though. is there no way around this?

Members don't see this ad.

i completely neglected to include a critical activity i took park in during college. i've already submitted it though. is there no way around this?

OMG, how did that happen? No way to do it through AMCAS, you'll have to contact each school separately. I would suggest looking at each school's website first because some schools say plainly that no updates are allowed until after an interview invite has been given. Other schools love to have updates and will tell you the proper way to submit it to the admissions office. If not listed on their website, call or e-mail and ask them. The sooner the better, especially if you're complete at any of your schools. Otherwise the adcom could review your application without this activity and it will be too late to notify them about it after you are reviewed (they never re-review because of a mistake on your part). Good luck!