Upenn 2013-12014 interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zuza ad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys .. this new thread is for those who got an IV from UPENN
please post your questions or/and your latest application news here

I got application complete on june 21 ..
what about you guys ?

Also each one share his or her stats if you don't mine !

Mine is:

part1 1 pass
toefl 97
residency back home
shadowing here in US

What about you ?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

what about you guys ?

did they start sending interviews?

No .. They will start very soon ..
So when did u get ur application complete ?

Members don't see this ad :)

what about you guys ?
Hi , my application got completed on may 9th.

what about you guys ?
If called for i.v,Does upenn schedules our interview dates or should we call them and get it done? How was it last year? And how many days before the I.v date will we be notified? Info wud be very useful:)

If called for i.v,Does upenn schedules our interview dates or should we call them and get it done? How was it last year? And how many days before the I.v date will we be notified? Info wud be very useful:)

I think they schedule an iv for you , it's every tuesday starting from septmeber until mid december ... And ithink there will be a good time before the iv ...

Guys plz each one write when they got their app complete ...

Thanks for the info zuzu ad. Let's wait for iv positively....

I heard they give a very serious consideration to the answers of the essays on the supp application , they said it's even more important than the caapid app itself

U wlcm , so wen dd u grt ur app complete ?

Follow up on June 21 then application complete on July 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
Each one if you don't mine share her or his stats ..
Let's help each other .
I posted mine in the begining

My stats

part 1-90
Part 2-Pass
Toefl-99(giving it again)
3yrs work experience from home country
8 months observership in US
Certified Dental Assistant

My stats

part 1-90
Part 2-Pass

All the best luck ..
When did you get ur app complete ?

I applied in 2009.Got rejection then.After that I went to India, came early this year.So I applied this year

last year you got a rejection ? if you don't mind ,,, we want to help out each other here

part 1-90, toefl-102, 8 months observership in US, 8 months work experience in India. I was on dependant visa then. Now i am permanent resident

what was ur stats back then ?

part 1-90, toefl-102, 8 months observership in US, 8 months work experience in India. I was on dependant visa then. Now i am permanent resident

All the best this time ... although you got a good stats back then !

Thanks. I know my SOP was a draw back then, which I worked on it .Luck should also favour us.Good luck to you too

All the best this time ... although you got a good stats back then !

Guys plz each one write when they got their app complete ...
Mine was completed on may 9th, as mentioned above
My stats
Part 1 pass
Toefl 104
8 months observeship in u.s
GPA 3.92
2 yrs work in India

Can u guys pls share ur GPA as well.... that makes our numerical assessment complete, even though we all know that these stats along with a rounded application only leads us to acceptance

My GPA is 3.28

Can u guys pls share ur GPA as well.... that makes our numerical assessment complete, even though we all know that these stats along with a rounded application only leads us to acceptance

Do they send the invitation letter by regular mail or by email??? when they will start sending them???

As far as I know, they will send you I.v call by regular mail from late July or august first week..

I asked one of those who got admitted to the program last year, he said they don't care so much about caapid , all of his interview questions were about the supp application and the 6 essays ... he even said , they even didn't ask about his part 1 exam score or toefl or even gpa !

I feel, there's nothing to ask abt toefl, score or GPA on the day of I.v.. reason being..they would judge us with caapid for all those scores and then only call for .I.v.. and in my application complete mail, its written I.v mails will start from late July or august first week.

I feel, there's nothing to ask abt toefl, score or GPA on the day of I.v.. reason being..they would judge us with caapid for all those scores and then only call for .I.v.. and in my application complete mail, its written I.v mails will start from late July or august first week.

I just wanted to share what I heard from that person who had an iv experience last year and got accepted, briefly he insisted on the supp application , i mean the 6 essays. He told me they asked me and all of the batch at the same day about volunteering and stuff like extracorricular activities

Last year they admitted 31 students .. let's see this year how many !

How many do they call for interview for 30 seats?..any idea

I just wanted to share what I heard from that person who had an iv experience last year and got accepted, briefly he insisted on the supp application , i mean the 6 essays. He told me they asked me and all of the batch at the same day about volunteering and stuff like extracorricular activities
thanks for the info again

Be ready guys .. they've started to send out IVs .. Gd luck

Be ready guys .. they've started to send out IVs .. Gd luck

Everybody gets it on the same day or is there still hope ?

No i think it started today , and will continue till late october , as I mentioned it before , it's rolling based

did someone get an interview or the university has just started mailing it from today?

My stats

part 1-90
Part 2-Pass

Hii Geetika ,

I just want to know the procedure to become an RDA , since u have completed with that.... if u can help me out it would be of great help for me .. thanks in advance