Upenn Acceptance Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...I am eagerly awaiting Penn's decision....which I initially thought was gonna be emailed March 1st...but I called the other day and they said now they won't send the email out till the 1st or 2nd week of march...anyone else know about this for sure? good luck to all....

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just as eager, but I think we've got a while. It seems from last year that they heard on the website at/around the 20th of march. It's definitely one of the latest to notify.

They said March 15th last year, though I don't know if they have the same goal this year. Last year they missed the mark, and they did come out aound Match 20th. The MD/PhD program (with the same goal) didn't let me know about my waitlist until much later (second week of April was it?).

Members don't see this ad :)
yes my friends, you are all definately not alone.........i left incredibly impressed with Penn, and even more incredibly anxious to hear their decision! I just interviewed there on the 7th, and they told us (just as neuronix said) that they where thinking March 6-10th.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!! :scared:

Add me to the list of eager peeps! Good luck everyone! I hope we all get in! UPenn (as mentioned a million times) is my #1 choice by far! :clap: :clap:

anyone call or have recent news of when the decision date is?

-entol

Originally posted by DrJ2B
Add me to the list of eager peeps! Good luck everyone! I hope we all get in! UPenn (as mentioned a million times) is my #1 choice by far! :clap: :clap:

It's not just your #1 choice, you want to have it's bastard child.

Originally posted by Newquagmire

....and if CWRU wants me to have their bastard child I am all for it---if they let me in (they kind of need to do it before June though).

No need to insult others because they have strong desires for certain schools. I think it's great when a person is that excited about a school....prolly (stolen from Jlee--thanx) becuase I feel the same way about Case... :love: ...but also a student should feel hyped about their top choice!!

Just my humble opinion....

Hey DRJ2Be....perhaps we can discuss day care options! :laugh:

Add me to the list as well.... Penn is definetely #1 for me!!!!! Crossing my fingers for everyone.... :D

- Quid

Originally posted by CanIBeMe??
....and if CWRU wants me to have their bastard child I am all for it---if they let me in (they kind of need to do it before June though).

No need to insult others because they have strong desires for certain schools.

It wasn't an insult. It was a quote.

Originally posted by Newquagmire

Damn straight! :laugh:

Hey CanIBeMe??!

Thanks for the support. I am not sure about day care. Any suggestions!

Originally posted by CanIBeMe??
[BI think it's great when a person is that excited about a school....prolly (stolen from Jlee--thanx) becuase I feel the same way about Case... :love: ...but also a student should feel hyped about their top choice!!
[/B]

haha its not like i invented the term or anything haha but i guess i do use it more than others on here. so thanks for the props haha.

dont worry case will prolly accept you soon! your love for the school will somehow be known to them. :)