Upenn acceptance for 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:smuggrin:
i think you are 100% correct.because i met a guy in my interview , who don't know about SDN.
but still little hope...untill monday.all the best to all.

shdentist

rahmed said:
But it can happen. Lets face it. 100+ interviewed in Jan-Feb cycle for 10 positions. Yes only 10 positions. The ratio is 1:10. so it can very well happen that all 10 selected candidates have nothing to do with SDN. We have to accept that there are 1000s of foreign trained dentists in USA just now and a good percentage of them are not SDN member.

Or No one got FedEx today and I will be proved completely wrong by Monday afternoon. :confused: :confused:

rahmed

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,
This is the list of students that have posted about their interview call to Upenn for the Jan and Feb batch. :thumbup:
( ofcourse there are students out there who never post...anything..) :mad:

Students waiting for Fedex =26 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!! :) and still counting.........

shdentist
gujjudent
rahmed
blacktooth
minaliu
Gaura Nitai
healthy teeth
dhkbal
UABDentist
drtanujpuri
dentocure
Saira
Toothzone
yasi
dentyce
iamaj1
gorur
phillymoris
khyde
civil
Dentist3
toothcol
kkou1
KatieJune
Chrisoo
Jassi

Students on the alternate list( from nov/dec)
neha
mam2004
ayush
dantis
pearlindia

I think on the average 5-6 students per thursday interviewed for 2 months ...so that is only 40 students +/- 10 for (Jan & Feb batch) .
So no one among the 26 students have got a fedex YET..!! :confused:
That is strange........................... :rolleyes:
It would be great if all these 26 students can figure out if the students who came with them for the interview (non sdn )got the fedex!!...Some students would have taken down e-mails or phone numbers , just to keep in touch ..so we can all get to know soon ..

Hey you silent spectators out there......(students who only browse, but NEVER post), if you have heard anything ...POST :mad:

I suggest that all of you( 26 STUDENTS) call or email the students who were interviewed along with you. I think we can still hope till monday evening for the FEDEX, if no one has received by now!!!..maybe the fedex was picked up only on Friday morning instead of thursday evening... ..Fedex does not deliver on sat/ sun unless it is special handling ..which I doubt the school has requested...
So Monday is a hopeful day .. :thumbup:

Thanks
GN

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi Guys,
This is the list of students that have posted about their interview call to Upenn for the Jan and Feb batch. :thumbup:

Students waiting for Fedex =26 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!! :) and still counting.........27 students!!!

shdentist
gujjudent
rahmed
blacktooth
minaliu
Gaura Nitai
healthy teeth
dhkbal
UABDentist
drtanujpuri
dentocure
healthy teeth
Saira
Toothzone
yasi
dentyce
iamaj1
gorur
phillymoris
khyde
civil
Dentist3
toothcol
kkou1
KatieJune
Chrisoo
Jassi

neha
mam2004
ayush
dantis
pearlindia
dantis

I think on the average 5-6 students per thursday interviewed for 2 months ...so that is only 40 students +/- 10 for (Jan & Feb batch) .
So no one among the 27 students have got a fedex YET..!! :confused:
It would be great if all these 27 students can figure out if the students who came with them for the interview (non sdn )got the fedex!!...Some students would have taken down e-mails or phone numbers , just to keep in touch ..so we can all get to know soon ..

Hey you silent spectators out there......(students who only browse, but NEVER post), if you have heard anything ...POST :mad:

I suggest that all of you( 27 STUDENTS) call or email the students who were interviewed along with you. I think we can still hope till monday evening for the FEDEX, if no one has received by now!!!..maybe the fedex was picked up only on Friday morning instead of thursday evening... ..Fedex does not deliver on sat/ sun unless it is special handling ..which I doubt the school has requested...

Thanks
GN
hey
u have counted me twice :)

Members don't see this ad :)
where the hell all Fedex went. Damn It. :mad: :mad:

Well!!..sorry about counting you twice ..I guess!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I have deleted ur name!!!!...
(maybe that was lucky.....) :thumbup:
Well guys we are back to 26 again ..!!!!..hopefully students who have been interviewd who have not posted ..will add their names....

All the best
GN

healthy teeth said:
hey
u have counted me twice :)

Gaura Nitai said:
Well!!..sorry about counting you twice ..I guess!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I have deleted ur name!!!!...
(maybe that was lucky.....) :thumbup:
Well guys we are back to 26 again ..!!!!..hopefully students who have been interviewd who have not posted ..will add their names....

All the best
GN
good job gaura nitia.well the day i was interviewed,we were 9 in all and i'm in touch with 5 of them so that means 6 of us haven't received the fedex.!!!!but i'll give monday a try!!!!!goodluck to all waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i lost my hope.bcoz no one was having sdn id in my batch except me.some are just browsers, they weren't having id.few they don't know about sdn.
there r somany like that.
so i am requesting all the browsers, if any body got acceptance letters please try to post.

bye

Hi shdentist,

Don't lose hope ...yes there are a few students who don't know about sdn ...but they definetly know students like us who do ..and Im sure students who are also just browsing this forum , have also not got anything yet ..so wait till monday .
.maybe there is fedex ..mix-up ..strange things happen u know .. :scared:
Im sure everyone who attended the interviews , would have taken down someones e-mail or contact numbers and will be trying to get in touch with their batch ...so im sure we will all get some news..

Hope is on the way:))
GN

Count me in the list of people waiting for fedex... :)

yeah count me in too among those who are stilllllllll waiting to receive a fedex. In my batch there was only one person who knew about SDN.

do post!!

Hi,
Just added another student to the growing list!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone else has been interviewed and is waiting ..kindly post ur name also...

Students waiting for Fedex =27 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!
and still counting......... :thumbup:

shdentist
gujjudent
rahmed
blacktooth
minaliu
Gaura Nitai
healthy teeth
dhkbal
UABDentist
drtanujpuri
dentocure
Saira
Toothzone
yasi
dentyce
iamaj1
gorur
phillymoris
khyde
civil
Dentist3
toothcol
kkou1
KatieJune
Chrisoo
Jassi
Smile32

neha
mam2004
ayush
dantis
pearlindia

Thanks guys...
Keep up the hope :luck:
GN

Hi Smile 32 and Saira,

Thanks guys for posting ur names also ...kindly try and contact the students who came with you for the interview ..maybe someone knows someone who heard something from penn :confused:
To students who are just browsing , if you hear anything do post..it will help all of us here....................
Lets hope for the best :thumbup:
GN

Saira said:
yeah count me in too among those who are stilllllllll waiting to receive a fedex. In my batch there was only one person who knew about SDN.

do post!!

Hi Gaura Nitai,

thank u very much.i am in touch with one person in my batch, even she didn't get so u can count her also.

bye

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi shdentist,

Don't lose hope ...yes there are a few students who don't know about sdn ...but they definetly know students like us who do ..and Im sure students who are also just browsing this forum , have also not got anything yet ..so wait till monday .
.maybe there is fedex ..mix-up ..strange things happen u know .. :scared:
Im sure everyone who attended the interviews , would have taken down someones e-mail or contact numbers and will be trying to get in touch with their batch ...so im sure we will all get some news..

Hope is on the way:))
GN

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Come on guys....keep posting ...want to hear your thoughts...you have nothing to lose ..express yourself ... :)

Hopefully all of you are trying to contact students from your batch and getting some info ..till now no one that I have contacted have received the fedex..yet ....so i feel there is a lot of hope ....SO if anyone among the 27 students contacts any non sdn members...tell them to post on sdn .. :thumbup: from the info gathered through sdn , it is safe to say that 35 out of 40-50 interviewed have not received the fedex yet.......

It is hard to believe that the rest of the 10-15 candidates ..if they have received any info from school..are not aware of anyone from sdn .. !!!!! :rolleyes: In the previous 2 batches ( set&oct and nov&dec) there were so many selected students who are SDN members.....so how come from this batch Jan&Feb ...no one has heard anything from Upenn.??that is definitely so strange... :idea: ..what do u think?

(I cannot believe that in this age of information technology...there are still students who are not aware of SDN ..!!! :rolleyes: that is so hard to believe ...I wonder how they network and get info!!!!. :confused:.... .this interactive quality is expected from all the schools ....you should know your fellow students , you should be talking ..exchanging info..)

fOr THE SILENT SURFERS out there...don't just enjoy the waves...take a dip once in a while...by posting, YOUR INFORMATION... :mad: :mad:

keep the FEDEX wave alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Keep posting your thoughts, tomorrow is a BIG day ...keep posting about your FEDEX arrivals.... :thumbup:
Thanks
GN

hi
yeah you are right tomorrow is a big day for penn hopefuls!! :) I think there are more than 40-50 students who interviewed in the month of jan/ feb. Upenn interviewed 2 days in a week in the month if jan and feb ( wed and thurs) so taking an average of 6 people in a day , it makes a total of 96 people:scared: . We have counted just 27 people and still there are 70 people(non sdn) who are waiting for their acceptances for just 10 spots.
Anyways we have to keep our hopes alive till tomorrow.

I think we need to advertise this site a bit :) so that non sdn members can share their good news with us and make us believe the truth( that we are rejected) :(
good luck to everybody :thumbup:

Hi Gaura Nitai,

Great Job!!!.. :thumbup:
Good luck ...
GOD hears sincere prayers
FEDEX is onthe way
TZ :luck:

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi,

Come on guys....keep posting ...want to hear your thoughts...you have nothing to lose ..express yourself ... :)

Hopefully all of you are trying to contact students from your batch and getting some info ..till now no one that I have contacted have received the fedex..yet ....so i feel there is a lot of hope ....SO if anyone among the 27 students contacts any non sdn members...tell them to post on sdn .. :thumbup: from the info gathered through sdn , it is safe to say that 35 out of 40-50 interviewed have not received the fedex yet.......

It is hard to believe that the rest of the 10-15 candidates ..if they have received any info from school..are not aware of anyone from sdn .. !!!!! :rolleyes: In the previous 2 batches ( set&oct and nov&dec) there were so many selected students who are SDN members.....so how come from this batch Jan&Feb ...no one has heard anything from Upenn.??that is definitely so strange... :idea: ..what do u think?

(I cannot believe that in this age of information technology...there are still students who are not aware of SDN ..!!! :rolleyes: that is so hard to believe ...I wonder how they network and get info!!!!. :confused:.... .this interactive quality is expected from all the schools ....you should know your fellow students , you should be talking ..exchanging info..)

fOr THE SILENT SURFERS out there...don't just enjoy the waves...take a dip once in a while...by posting, YOUR INFORMATION... :mad: :mad:

keep the FEDEX wave alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Keep posting your thoughts, tomorrow is a BIG day ...keep posting about your FEDEX arrivals.... :thumbup:
Thanks
GN
hi !!!!!!!!blacktooth here.on thursday i received an email from dentist3,since we were interviewed together and she had called upenn on thursday and was told that letters would be mailed on friday.but then on friday morning the word was out that letters were mailed on thursday and i called upenn on friday and they said that they were mailed on thursday.isn't it strange???wouldn't they have known on thursday if they were going to mail letters that day.???????not that they can't change their mind and mail whenever they want to but did they really mail them out on thursday???.anyway we'll know it real sooon.just more hopes.it'll be all over tommorow!!!!!!!! goodluck!!!!!!!!!

Hi Blacktooth,

Wow!! that is amazing ...!!!!That is a lot of hope ...SAME THING happened to me also ...when I called up Upenn on friday morning and they told me that they have mailed out acceptances..and then I asked them under what FEDEX have they mailed...whether priority or standard..and guess what , they did not know!!!!!..How can that be?...if they have mailed shouldn't they know what service they used???.. :rolleyes:
Just a thought that's all..
maybe we should call up fedex and ask them to track a package from upenn ..like UABdentist suggested..!!!
GN

blacktooth said:
hi !!!!!!!!blacktooth here.on thursday i received an email from dentist3,since we were interviewed together and she had called upenn on thursday and was told that letters would be mailed on friday.but then on friday morning the word was out that letters were mailed on thursday and i called upenn on friday and they said that they were mailed on thursday.isn't it strange???wouldn't they have known on thursday if they were going to mail letters that day.???????not that they can't change their mind and mail whenever they want to but did they really mail them out on thursday???.anyway we'll know it real sooon.just more hopes.it'll be all over tommorow!!!!!!!! goodluck!!!!!!!!!

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi Blacktooth,

Wow!! that is amazing ...!!!!That is a lot of hope ...SAME THING happened to me also ...when I called up Upenn on friday morning and they told me that they have mailed out acceptances..and then I asked them under what FEDEX have they mailed...whether priority or standard..and guess what , they did not know!!!!!..How can that be?...if they have mailed shouldn't they know what service they used???.. :rolleyes:
Just a thought that's all..
maybe we should call up fedex and ask them to track a package from upenn ..like UABdentist suggested..!!!
GN
i did that.and they took my address but didn't find any shipment and at the same time they said that finding a shipment using reference was not guaranteed.what they need is a tracking number.my heart sank but maybe you should try that using fedex website.go to tracking and track using reference.
a thought:maybe the fedex guy picked the mail late on thursday.cuz if dentist3 was told that letters would be mailed next day means that they weren't ready.and so if they actually were shipped from the fedex unit on friday then we need to wait for monday.justa thought!!!!!!!!goodluck.

blacktooth said:
i did that.and they took my address but didn't find any shipment and at the same time they said that finding a shipment using reference was not guaranteed.what they need is a tracking number.my heart sank but maybe you should try that using fedex website.go to tracking and track using reference.
a thought:maybe the fedex guy picked the mail late on thursday.cuz if dentist3 was told that letters would be mailed next day means that they weren't ready.and so if they actually were shipped from the fedex unit on friday then we need to wait for monday.justa thought!!!!!!!!goodluck.
hi blacktooth can u pls tell me ur status.its hard to predict who is gonna win this last round in upenn twist finger and hope for good.we all know the winner tomorrow morning

gujjudent said:
hi blacktooth can u pls tell me ur status.its hard to predict who is gonna win this last round in upenn twist finger and hope for good.we all know the winner tomorrow morning
i'm sorry.i didn't get you.do you mean to say statistics????well 89%.goodluck you too!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

All the best to all of you who are waiting for the FEDEX.... :thumbup:
(don't forget to tip ur fedex guy.. :D )..
Hope that we should hear something soon ..hope atleast some students will post about their acceptances today...

Thanks..for keeping the FEDEX wave alive...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets HOPE for the best.
GN :luck:

All the best to everyone. Happy waiting!!!
Fedex is hopefully on its way for some of us atleast!
God Bless~

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi Guys,

Students waiting for Fedex =26 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!! :) and still counting.........

shdentist
gujjudent
rahmed
blacktooth
minaliu
Gaura Nitai
healthy teeth
dhkbal
UABDentist
drtanujpuri
dentocure
Saira
Toothzone
yasi
dentyce
iamaj1
gorur
phillymoris
khyde
civil
Dentist3
toothcol
kkou1
KatieJune
Chrisoo
Jassi

neha
mam2004
ayush
dantis
pearlindia

So no one among the 26 students have got a fedex YET..!! :confused:
It would be great if all these 26 students can figure out if the students who came with them for the interview (non sdn )got the fedex!!...Some students would have taken down e-mails or phone numbers , just to keep in touch ..so we can all get to know soon ..

I suggest that all of you( 26 STUDENTS) call or email the students who were interviewed along with you. I think we can still hope till monday evening for the FEDEX, if no one has received by now!!!..maybe the fedex was picked up only on Friday morning instead of thursday evening... ..Fedex does not deliver on sat/ sun unless it is special handling ..which I doubt the school has requested...

Thanks
GN

hi gaura nitai,
we r in waitlist too.

nothing so far.....

nobody got the acceptance today also???? its so strange

hii everybody , i am also waiting for fedex , nothing so far

Or maybe the lucky 10 arent from SDn or arent posting.

Hmmmmm

Hi,
Did anyone get any waitlist letters or rejection letters from penn ..??
I thought that they were mailed out on friday ..so atleast we should have got that by now ..?
Did anyone call the dental school today? :confused:
Thanks
GN

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi,
Did anyone get any waitlist letters or rejection letters from penn ..??
I thought that they were mailed out on friday ..so atleast we should have got that by now ..?
Did anyone call the dental school today? :confused:
Thanks
GN
hi
I just called up upenn and Cathy told me that they mailed the acceptance letters on thursday by fedex overnight priority and rejection/ waitlist letters on friday by regular mail...so guys there is no use waiting for the fedex...we would be getting rejection/waitlist letter in a week. :(

Right now there are 8 members and 29 guests in the current active users list...now its for sure that the lucky 10 are not sdn members..hey come on guests please do post ur acceptances in this forum..dont be just the silent spectators and watch our useless hopes from upenn.

:eek:
it's shocking, no one got acceptence letter in SDN.

Now that the wait for FedEx is over, lets face the inevitable....in limbo (for those of us who get the waitlisted letter) and dejection for the rest. And time to start working on plan b and c for a number of us.

As for SDN forum we are once again proved wrong about it's membership strength. Lets face it, how would you know about the forum? There is no advertisement of any form. For me nine months into this country and I just stumbled upon the site while google searching some information. For a longtime after I arrived in USA I knew only one dentist who graduated from NYU 14 years ago. He had no idea about SDN. I asked him and some of the dentists I know now this weekend aabout SDN. No one ever heard of the forum. All of them are from India and now settled in their respective jobs etc.

So moral of the story is out there a vast majority of FTD's have no inkling about SDN! We need to do somekind of advertisement as it is a wonderful forum.

rahmed

rahmed said:
Now that the wait for FedEx is over, lets face the inevitable....in limbo (for those of us who get the waitlisted letter) and dejection for the rest. And time to start working on plan b and c for a number of us.

As for SDN forum we are once again proved wrong about it's membership strength. Lets face it, how would you know about the forum? There is no advertisement of any form. For me nine months into this country and I just stumbled upon the site while google searching some information. For a longtime after I arrived in USA I knew only one dentist who graduated from NYU 14 years ago. He had no idea about SDN. I asked him and some of the dentists I know now this weekend aabout SDN. No one ever heard of the forum. All of them are from India and now settled in their respective jobs etc.

So moral of the story is out there a vast majority of FTD's have no inkling about SDN! We need to do somekind of advertisement as it is a wonderful forum.

rahmed
you will be supprised that there are thousands of people like me who come to read posts and hardly ever post any, i have also gone through all the excitement of a upenn interview and all the waiting and now finally the reality.i havent gotten any fedex yet and 4 other poeple in my network who arent sdn posters havent gotten either including one star candidate.
i am still waiting though,maybe the weather is holding the fedex man

I interviewed in Jan & I am waiting for the Fed Ex Person just like everybody else here . Just wanted to reassure those of you who are waiting that there is one more candidate who out there who has not heard yet. I do not know anyone else in my interviewing batch so I cannot confirm as to whether or not they have received word from PENN yet.
Best of luck to all that are waiting.
:luck:
And to those who receive the dreaded rejection letter please remember that there are worse things in life, and attendance this year must not be God's Will. Those that receive rejection letter will be given one more year's opportunity to volunteer, learn a new hobby, travel around this vast country of the US and see some new places/things, spend time with family and friends who they love and follow a path that God has paved for them.
:oops:

FollowingADream said:
I interviewed in Jan & I am waiting for the Fed Ex Person just like everybody else here . Just wanted to reassure those of you who are waiting that there is one more candidate who out there who has not heard yet. I do not know anyone else in my interviewing batch so I cannot confirm as to whether or not they have received word from PENN yet.
Best of luck to all that are waiting.
:luck:
And to those who receive the dreaded rejection letter please remember that there are worse things in life, and attendance this year must not be God's Will. Those that receive rejection letter will be given one more year's opportunity to volunteer, learn a new hobby, travel around this vast country of the US and see some new places/things, spend time with family and friends who they love and follow a path that God has paved for them.
:oops:

Marvelous Philosophy. Wish I could console myself with that. I checked the mailbox and no waitlist/rejection letter for me in todays post. Interminable waiting..........

rahmed

FYI-You can call the fedex 800 number and even though you may not have a tracking number they can find out if there is a delivery to your address.They need your name and address to confirm.Thats how i found out about my rejection instead of speculation.So if they say they dont have anything for delivery to your address ,it means the waiting is finaly over.Writing this here ,so that in future it can help people find out if they have been mailed a fedex or not.Goodluck and hope things work out for everyone waiting.

count me in too
i havent recieved any kinds of letters yet
i dont have online access at home
itry to let you guys know if i get sth

Hi,
Just added 4 more students to the growing list!!!!!!!!!!! ...
Just wondering who are those students who have got the FEDEX ??..
this is so crazy ..!! and so strange..!!! :confused:
no regular mail either..!!( waitlist/ rejects)

I hope someone who has received an acceptance from UPENN is kind enough to post so that we can all have some kind of closure towards this ..and plan our life ....

seems till now no one has received anything ..!! yet

Students waiting for Fedex = 31 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!
and still counting.........

shdentist
gujjudent
rahmed
blacktooth
minaliu
Gaura Nitai
healthy teeth
dhkbal
UABDentist
drtanujpuri
dentocure
Saira
Toothzone
yasi
dentyce
iamaj1
gorur
phillymoris
khyde
civil
Dentist3
toothcol
kkou1
KatieJune
Chrisoo
Jassi
Smile32
pips-chiks
amalgam72
muberrymolar
Folowing a dream

neha
mam2004
ayush
dantis
pearlindia

Thanks
GN

I also tried calling 1-800 -go -fedex. They said there is no scheduled delivery for my name and address from upenn. Wait is over finally.. :(

Hi,
Just a thought ..
I don't think FEDEX is going to really tell anyone who is calling their customer service center whether they have a packet or not ..!!.and that too without a tracking number or door tag number ..!! :confused:
I think it is against their policy and also because of security reasons ..
( after 911 ..things have changed a lot ..) If they were telling out all this information ......FEDEX being such a worldwide network , anyone and everyone can track any stuff ....from anywhere !!!!
..they need to have a authentic number to track anything ..for sure
so I think they are just playing it safe .. :rolleyes:
But hopefully we should all get some news from Upenn..waitlist letters/ reject letters ..anything will be great at this point ..I guess.. :sleep:
Thanks
GN

:laugh:
Gaura Nitai said:
Hi,
Just a thought ..
I don't think FEDEX is going to really tell anyone who is calling their customer service center whether they have a packet or not ..!!.and that too without a tracking number or door tag number ..!! :confused:
( after 911 ..things have changed a lot ..) If they were telling out all this information ......FEDEX being such a worldwide network , anyone and everyone can track any stuff ....from anywhere !!!!
But hopefully we should all get some news from Upenn..waitlist letters/ reject letters ..anything will be great at this point ..I guess.. :sleep:
Thanks
GN
now don't laugh at what i ahve to say.....maybe our acceptance is coming via regular mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heeeeeeee!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :idea: :D :

Hi guys

Dont worry people... and Dont wait any more. Im not being pessimistic, but just practical. The day I interviewed a few letters were going out, may be rejection and/acceptances. This was in the start of feb.
Well and also I got to know from the Upenn that they had sent out one acceptance letter in Feb( which they called it exception)... Kind of cutting down the 10 seats to like 5-6 for Feb... and its quite probable that these guys are not SDNers... And/or they are not in US or Canada and live in their home countries....and dont use this site.

I know just how awful this wait is for each one of us... So much effort, so much anxiety...so much pressure, sleepless nights...and day dreaming for Upenn...which atleast I feel has ended...

Wait lists, I dont believe in them.For me Waitlists = Rejection. And i heard at Upenn only 2-3 people make i from the waitlist. So I feel one cannot have any expectations from it.

Having said that, now we all need to focus our minds and energy on more productive things in life compared to sitting and waiting for the FEDEX. Each and Everything in our lives has been planned by God and i'm sure its for the best. We tried our bestest best...for giving part I and II well, writing application essays, applying, interviewing. There is nothing more we could have done. So I urge all you wonderful people not to have regrets about not making it to Upenn. I felt very depressed when I checked with FEDEX long back... But now coming to terms with reality gradualy... has loosened up my mind.

Like some one said a few posts ago, its not the end of our world. We still have the Strength, Determination and Perseverance to stive hard for our Goals.

To all new applicants... give your exams timely and have a well rounded application before you send it. Dont mess your application in a hurry. Plan ahead of time...Apply in time and give it your best at the interview. In Life dont say you cant..... Say you'll try and then give it your best shot !!!!!

Cheer Up SDners-who-are waiting for Upenn to send you the FEDEX, the Day has ended and so has the wait.... For me it has! And im glad it has ended.. i couldnt hold on to it any longer. Hope you all get your peace of mind soon and can get on with your life and other applications with the same vigor and passion. Until my next post keep the faith.

Good bye~

Hi UAB ...

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts and insights.
"HOPE" definitly kept the FEDEX wave alive ..till now ..!!!! :thumbup:
Hope we have some kind of closure to all this soon ..and begin with the next phase of life ..
Atleast some students who just browse SDN have taken an initiative to finally post their views ..that's a start I guess :thumbup:

All the very best to you . :luck:
Looking forward to your next post .. :)
Thanks
GN

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I haven't posted for a long time. Your posts inspired me to post, I must say!

Well,I was also waiting for the Fedex but now I know it's not coming :-(

We all have to move on, right? So what are your plans? Please share, so we can get some ideas and improve ourselves.

Good luck with your lives..everything happens for the best.

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi UAB ...

Thanks for your wonderful thoughts and insights.
"HOPE" definitly kept the FEDEX wave alive ..till now ..!!!! :thumbup:
Hope we have some kind of closure to all this soon ..and begin with the next phase of life ..
Atleast some students who just browse SDN have taken an initiative to finally post their views ..that's a start I guess :thumbup:

All the very best to you . :luck:
Looking forward to your next post .. :)
Thanks
GN
Hi all!
Logged on to the site after a long break, and am just catching up on my reading. It certainly is strange that nobody from SDN has heard from Penn yet.
I was in the Nov- December batch and went through the same anxiety a couple of months ago. It so happened that on that nerve-wracking day that the fedex was due to arrive, my apartment office was short-staffed, and nobody called me to let me know I had a Fedex until I thought of calling them and checking.
Those of you living in apartments where some mail/packages are left with the rental office, take a leaf out of my book and do call and check.
All the best to all of you!!!

Gaura Nitai said:
Hi,
Just a thought ..
Thanks
GN
it is good to have quite optimistic theories, but i just wanted you to know that when i called FEDEX they actually told me they had three packages coming to my apartment complex{not from upenn} and they gave me the apt numbers and non of it was mine :(
i have moved on and i am soberly licking my wounds

muberrymolar said:
it is good to have quite optimistic theories, but i just wanted you to know that when i called FEDEX they actually told me they had three packages coming to my apartment complex{not from upenn} and they gave me the apt numbers and non of it was mine :(
i have moved on and i am soberly licking my wounds
so atleast u get fedex from someone else but for me not even a single mail :confused:

Another day of bitten nails n surging emotions....hope ther is an answer tuday for all u folks!!all the best ,buddies..