UPENN Admission-Advice from Current students/alumni

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teethandtrees

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any UPENN students out there who could give some advice on applying to UPENN's PASS program?? I especially want to know about the supplemental essay questions; the first 2 seem repetitve coz we answered all that in CAAPID, rite? How do we answer those questons.
And the third one is also sorta redundant too, unless we add things like personal activities outside of dentistry, see:

1) Please list any extracurricular activities or leadership positions held in dental or professional school and include dates and total hours of your
participation and a description of activities.
2)Please list any volunteer of community service activities and include dates and total hours of participation, name of organization and location
of activities.​
3) What activities have you performed that demonstrate your ability to work effectively with people?

Also, being a student there what do u feel are the school's particular strengths/advantages coz most of what I know about the school is thro reputation only.

Lastly, does any1 know where we would find current school stats? i.e. average gpa, % of students who go on to specialize etc

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.