rickblas

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
NYC
Status
Dental Student
Hey!, So I added Upenn to my application later on Sept 1st and it was mailed out the 17th and I received a brochure and an app complete snail mail from them on the 20th. Moreover, I read on the interview thread that Upenn is most likely done with interviews pre-dec and that some people have even started getting rejection letters. So...has anyone in a september mailing date received an interview at Upenn (perhaps post-dec) or a rejection letter///any news? I am dying to hear from them (maybe not a rejection letter... lol but ya).

Thanks!:)

Feb 17, 2010
Status
My app mailed Aug 20. I received the UPenn stuff in the mail a while back but haven't heard from them since. My stats are similar to yours but I'm a non-trad.

polotrav

5+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I got an interview there last week post December 1st so hopefully you do too! I heard when I scheduled mine that there were still interviews out through January.

minoh87

7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
I think they are done with pre dec. Or this thursday is the last one. When I was there last week they mentioned about this faculty retreat this weekend and how there's not gonna be an interview this friday. Also the last week is thanksgiving holiday

OP
rickblas

rickblas

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
NYC
Status
Dental Student
I got an interview there last week post December 1st so hopefully you do too! I heard when I scheduled mine that there were still interviews out through January.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

And ya Minoh87, I am almost positive they are done pre-dec (and i am kicking myself in the ass for not adding them back in july when i orig applied). But I wouldn't mind a post dec. interview. Polotrav: you received the invite through mail right? I keep checking my mail excitedly and getting nothing haha. hopefully soon i get good news crosses fingers:xf::xf:

Oct 30, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Hey All - The other day I scheduled my interview for early Dec...next available was mid Jan.