Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UPenn List

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DarkChild, Feb 15, 2002.

1. DarkChild

DarkChild Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Any other SDNers keep getting this Black History Fact of the day from UPenn?
    I wouldnt mind the spam stopping except I dont really want to call up the school and say "Hey do you mind not spamming my account?"

2. yup, get that too. It's not bad really, I kinda liked the 'seven common diseases' today. But yeah, I thought it was odd that they didn't ask permission.

3. mma

mma Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I've been getting it as well--it's interesting stuff!

Did you guys get the barrage of e-mails that happened last year when someone sent her address change info to the Penn applicants' list? Now THAT was an enormous pain.

mma

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

That email last year was funny :)

But as for this new email stuff...I haven't been getting any of it..oh well..

5. El Jefe

El Jefe The Jefe
    7+ Year Member

Did you guys go to the minority meeting thing after the regular interview day was over? I haven't been getting anything from them... Maybe they just like you guys better :D

6. DarkChild

DarkChild Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jefe:
    <strong>Did you guys go to the minority meeting thing after the regular interview day was over? I haven't been getting anything from them... Maybe they just like you guys better :D </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no i skipped out before that.

7. El Jefe

El Jefe The Jefe
    7+ Year Member

Ok just checking if there was a connection with that.

8. UCLA2000

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I have a suspicion that they send the email to all minority applicants. I think it's kinda cool actually...