UPenn Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SarSun23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much does UPenn care about research? i.e. for the question "Please check the three (3) most important activities in which you have been engaged since graduating from high school." ... If I've done 2 years of research and don't include it as one of my 3, will that look strange?
Right now I'm planning on my two summer internships (South American clinic and US DoD in the Middle East) and Habitat for Humanity (lots of leadership)

Any opinions appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

With regards to your question, I say you check the 3 experiences that one, have had the most profound impact on you, and 2, you feel the most comfortable talking about in great detail.

On an unrelated note, is it just me or is there no essay/option to include "additional info"?

theres no essays

im thanking the lucky stars

i almost had an aneurysm when i saw the email...im already so far behind...

How much does UPenn care about research? i.e. for the question "Please check the three (3) most important activities in which you have been engaged since graduating from high school." ... If I've done 2 years of research and don't include it as one of my 3, will that look strange?
Right now I'm planning on my two summer internships (South American clinic and US DoD in the Middle East) and Habitat for Humanity (lots of leadership)

Any opinions appreciated :)

Mine says pick three of your most important activities other than research. But I have an MSTP supplemental.