UPenn status page question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swim2md

Ni.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On UPenn's status page it says it has received everything except my LORs, however, my LORs have already been uploaded to VirtualEvals.

Are they just not at the point of downloading anyone's yet or should I call and find out the problem? Does anyone have a completed app with them yet?

Members don't see this ad.

swim2md said:
On UPenn's status page it says it has received everything except my LORs, however, my LORs have already been uploaded to VirtualEvals.

Are they just not at the point of downloading anyone's yet or should I call and find out the problem? Does anyone have a completed app with them yet?

Same thing with me. I think they might just d/l the virtualevals in batches? Either way, I've been checking to see when they label my file complete

same problem with me as well. I emailed them last week when I turned in the secondary, and they said they would download from VE this week. However, no status change yet for me. I'm not worrying about it :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry to mini-hijack this thread, but you seem like the right people to ask. Since Penn doesn't have essays on its secondaries, what kind of stuff is on there? What can you do to set yourself apart?

Phillyborn said:
sorry to mini-hijack this thread, but you seem like the right people to ask. Since Penn doesn't have essays on its secondaries, what kind of stuff is on there? What can you do to set yourself apart?

Nothing that i can think of.

MCWisconsin has updated my status with LORs showing as received, so the VirtualEvals are getting out there.

Another stupid Penn question:

They say that they require MCAT scores to be submitted on their "checklist". Well, that's included in AMCAS. I wouldn't think they need a hard copy directly from the MCAT people, right?

TCIrish03 said:
Another stupid Penn question:

They say that they require MCAT scores to be submitted on their "checklist". Well, that's included in AMCAS. I wouldn't think they need a hard copy directly from the MCAT people, right?

they have 'em...