UPenn Supplemental App to Interview Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaerob

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is directed to those who have applied to UPenn and have received an invitation to interview. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to let me know how long it took for UPenn to contact you after sending in your supplemental application.. I would've thought I'd have heard back from them sooner if they wanted to interview me, but I haven't heard from them yet. They received my supplemental app on July 19th.. Thanks for any info/help you can give! I appreciate it :)

Members don't see this ad.

jaerob said:
This question is directed to those who have applied to UPenn and have received an invitation to interview. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to let me know how long it took for UPenn to contact you after sending in your supplemental application.. I would've thought I'd have heard back from them sooner if they wanted to interview me, but I haven't heard from them yet. They received my supplemental app on July 19th.. Thanks for any info/help you can give! I appreciate it :)

Hi! I submitted my supplemental within a week after I submitted my AADSAS (so, I guess it was early July), and I got an interview at the end of August. Good luck with everything!

Mayo123 said:
Hi! I submitted my supplemental within a week after I submitted my AADSAS (so, I guess it was early July), and I got an interview at the end of August. Good luck with everything!

Thank you very much for the reply. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon, then... Good luck to you, as well :)