UPENN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.G

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when UPENN is sending out acceptances/rejections ? I saw in a different thread that they finished interviewing last Friday.

Members don't see this ad.

The woman at my interview said around March 8th or so, but wasn't firm on that date.

I heard that the letters should be mailed by March 10th plus or minus a couple of days.

Members don't see this ad :)
so U Penn IS finished interviewing then?

Thanks Coalboy and baylor21- I won't start to worry about it yet. I thought they might be sending out their letters in Feb. since they finished interviewing already.

Baylor21 is basically correct. Here is the message I received from one of the members of the admissions committee recently:

•••quote:••• Our admissions decisions will probably be forwarded to students sometime during the week of March 11. In addition, we will be sharing the
news via the status page so that applicants who are on Spring Break (somewhere in the world) can get the basic information from wherever they are! ••••Needless to say, we'll either have instant gratification or instant horror... :D

I guess I'm going to be a nervous wreck for most of March. Not looking forward to that.