UPitt Post-Interview Response Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dodge This

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long it is on average? I've been waiting for two weeks, so it's still early, but I'd like to have a time-frame.

Members don't see this ad.

I also interviewed about two weeks ago (2/13)
Dr. Curtis said that letters would go out on the 28th of Feb. But since we interviewed so late we would not hear till the third week of March.

Rejected today (3/5). Blah! And I really liked it there too...

Members don't see this ad :)
RKID,

I also interviewed at UPitt on 2/13 and just heard back today. We must have met. Anyway, good luck to you and to you Dodge This. I hope that your other options work out. Best of luck!

VAD

[This message has been edited by VAD (edited 03-05-2001).]

Hey,
Heard back today!
Wait listed, How did that happen?
Anyway I liked it there alot!
Does anybody know the way that the waitlist works at Pitt?

I interviewed Jan. 30, and still haven't heard anything yet. Would you guys mind posting your stats so that I can agonize over it before I check the mail today?

For those of you that got accepted, did they send you a letter/e-mail or give you a phone call?
What did you guys think of the school? I thought it was awesome. I really like the block curriculum. However, I wasn't thrilled about Pittsburgh...

Pitt sends an acceptance letter first class mail. A copy of the letter is given to both of your interviewers and they have the option of contacting you. Both of mine emailed me a few days after I received the letter.

It's a super school and wiil probably be where I matriculate. Pittsburgh is an ok city but it is cheap and within a days drive to DC, Phila. and NYC (Oh, and West Virginia :wink: Plus, it is a true city with cultural events, museums, restaurants, etc unlike somewhere like Rochester, MN !

Good Luck!