• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey all!! Who's going to Pitt's second look weekend? I think it would be really cool for all of us to meet up and link some faces with these avitars :D

Post, fellow Pitt second-lookers!! :clap: :clap:

Ragzpie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
Status
I'll be there on Friday evening! I couldn't get all of Friday off. Look forward to meeting you all! I look nothing like my avatar.:D

Wardens

Long arm of the law
15+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2002
Baltimore
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I'm getting there friday evening as well. Hopefully, I'll make the dinner, but I've got an quasi-annoying-five-hour-friday-rush-hour trek to make. I'm excited to meet you all as well. Yeah, and my avatar resembles me insofar as it's human . . . though what I wouldn't give for decent facial hair. Alas.

About the Ads

Wardens

Long arm of the law
15+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2002
Baltimore
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
For you hosts out there, are we missing anything substantial by coming up on friday night? Also, how many people typically go to these second looks?

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yup, i'll be there friday morning as well... I'm driving from central NJ, so that'll be about 5-6 hours of *fun* :D

I'm female, petite, with long blondish hair, and i'm from NJ.

See you all there!!

surfej

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Howdy everybody! I will be flying up Thursday afternoon so if anyone wants to get together that night before the stuff starts, pm me! I look forward to meeting everybody!

vscarlet27

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
hey,

i'm one of the people helping to get second look together for you guys - actually, i've been the one responding to all your rsvps :) - in case you were wondering, about 50 people have said they are coming, so it should be a good time!

don't worry about coming later on friday - you'll miss our lil' intro and a tour of the sim lab and our huge gym, but you'll make most of the fun stuff we have planned for you.

Catalyst

Enjoying Life
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
MD/NYC
Status
I'm going to be there Friday morning.... you'll be able to tell who I am from my name tag: Sachin

no anonymity for me!

TheFlash

Playtime Is Over
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
The City of Blinding Lights
Status
I'll be there Friday through Saturday morning only, as I've got stuff I can't miss back at home on Saturday night. Should be fun to meet some other sdn heads. :)

GTea

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2004
CA
Visit site
Status
I'm planning on going. But I haven't bought my plane tickets yet due to $$$ issues. I hope I'll be able to go.

Mr. Rosewater

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2003
erf
Visit site
Status
i'm not going b/c i'm almost positive i'll be attending anyway.

About the Ads