Upstate Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Potato!

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I've got a quick question. I'm trying to book a flight home after my SUNY Upstate interview and was wondering what time the interview day usually ends at? In the litterature they sent me, they say 2:30pm, but what has your experience been? Secondly, how long does it take to get to the Syracuse Airport from the school?

Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Potato! said:
Hi Everyone. I've got a quick question. I'm trying to book a flight home after my SUNY Upstate interview and was wondering what time the interview day usually ends at? In the litterature they sent me, they say 2:30pm, but what has your experience been? Secondly, how long does it take to get to the Syracuse Airport from the school?

Thanks a lot!
Not sure what time the interview end but its about 20 minute car ride from the school to the airport

Potato! said:

Thanks a lot!

hey potato,

if i remember correctly (and this was 5 months ago), the interview day will end by 2:30 pm, and it takes about 20 minutes to get to the airport (it's less than 10 miles away). but you might want to give yourself some extra time at the end, because for instance, i had an interview at 1:30, so i was done right at 2:30, and probably didn't leave the campus until 3.

hope that helps and best of luck on the interview!