Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UPSTATE MED Class of 2012 Roomate?

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by medgrlsox21, May 15, 2008.

1. medgrlsox21

medgrlsox21 2+ Year Member

Hey I'm looking for a roomate for Upstate this summer/fall. I am a summer anatomy student but if someone wanted to split a house/ townhouse in Madison I'd be more than willing to foot the full rent for the summer. I am currently in lease nego. for a townhouse in Madison. The rent would be about $500 each bedroom (there are 2). Let me know if you'd be interested ASAP. I promise I'm a great roomate, easy going, very clean, rarely study in the apartment and I love to celebrate after a rough test! :) Plus if you're not a summer anatomy student you'd be living with your own private tutor. :D
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.