ashtie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Status
Anyone know the chances of getting off the "high Priority" WL. Just found out today, I'm on it.

ZekeMD

15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2003
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
ashtie said:
Anyone know the chances of getting off the "high Priority" WL. Just found out today, I'm on it.

I think your chances are pretty decent. Upstate typically has a good deal of waitlist movement. I withdrew after I was accepted, and I know of a few others who have done the same. Just be patient, and hopefully things will work out for you both. Good luck.

About the Ads

bufer1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
im on the HPA list too- and from what ive heard, we have a great chance of acceptance... in recent years they have taken most, if not all, of the HPA group eventually. however this year the applicant pool is very large, so it may take a long while before we hear the good news.

tjackson

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2004
Visit site
Status
:rolleyes: I spoke with someone at Upstate and they did not get through the entire HP waitlist for the past two years. I am also on the list but there is no guarantee.

volcano!

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2004
Visit site
Status
Bump

Has anyone heard anything recently from Upstate? Have they started pulling people off the waitlist, if so was it for the Syracuse or Binghamton campus?

ashtie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Status
volcano! said:
Bump

Has anyone heard anything recently from Upstate? Have they started pulling people off the waitlist, if so was it for the Syracuse or Binghamton campus?
Nuthin' yet...I don't suspect we'll hear anything until after May 15th. Keep me posted though!

yodaf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2004
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I spoke with someone in the admissions office last Friday. He told me that the final committee meeting was held last week. He also mentioned that they will probably start calling people off the HPA list on Monday May 3rd. Let the fun begin!!!! Good luck to all. :D

ventulus18

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2004
California
Status
Attending Physician
that's the best news i heard all day....it really kept me from jumping out the window :D

yodaf said:
I spoke with someone in the admissions office last Friday and he told me that the last committee meeting was held last week. He also mentioned that they will probably start calling people off the HPA list on Monday May 3rd. Let the fun begin!!!! Good luck to all. :D

beastmaster

15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Bump.

What's going on with Upstate's high-priority list?

About the Ads